The nose: We all have it, yet each differs in its characteristics like shape and form. Some people hate their nose so much that they go under the knife to have it carved into another desired shape. On the other hand, some people do not care about the condition of their nose as long as it functions effectively. Thanks to Plastic Surgeons who have been making this possible.
According to some studies, the shape of the nose can say a lot about one’s personality. Scientists from Ben-Gurion University in Israel claim this. The study results have recently been published, and it carries a lot of eye-opening and exciting facts. Still, we won’t let you go through the stress of reading the entire paper, so we have decided to list them below iear an orderly manner. Take a good look in the mirror below, and then take a look at the photo below. What shape is your nose? Do you think the description on the next page is correct? Please tell us what you think!
- Nubian nose: This nose is associated with creative and exciting people. They are optimistic and have an open mind. They are very friendly and are often surrounded by exciting groups of friends.
- Greek Nose: People with a Greek nose are slightly closed off. Sometimes, they have difficulty showing their emotions and don’t like being the center of attention. On the other hand, they are loyal people, who can always be counted on, and have a rather pragmatic outlook on life.
- Hooked nose: This nose has a (slight) bulge in the middle. People with this nose are very ambitious and dedicated to their goals. They often have strong beliefs and principles that they would defend against everything.
- The nose of Orli: People with this nose are determined and well organized. They often think about their career and professional success, which is usually a priority over everything else. They are intelligent and do not give up until they achieve what they want, both in their professional and private life.
- Nose up: People with this nose form are often considered joyful, enthusiastic, impulsive, and spontaneous. Compared to others, they usually have a strong instinct that guides them in their decisions. As a result, they are often highly sought after because their lively personalities attract many admirers.
- Simple Nose: People with such a shaped nose have strong personalities and are very confident. They are always themselves, regardless of the situation in which they find themselves, and they are people who are confident in themselves and their abilities. For this reason, it is not easy to move them.
- Roman nose: These people are susceptible and have a highly developed emotional life. They are very empathetic and always available to other people. Sometimes, for this very reason, they forget about themselves.
- Crooked nose: People with this nose are stable and loyal people who are good listeners. They are very pragmatic, and you can always count on them.
What do you think of this article? Leave us a comment and share if your nose or personality matches those we have described, or perhaps you have made other discoveries!